We just love watching a sleeping cat! It's a great way to relax. So, we decided to open a gallery for our favorite sleeping cats, and that includes yours! If you have a cat you'd like us to showcase, please read the submission rules, and send a picture!
You can click each image for a larger view.
|This is Tabitha, one of Sleeping Cat's family cats. || |
|This is Sam, a recent addition to the Sleeping Cat family. || |
|This is Checkers, who lives at the Bungay Jar bed & breakfast. || |
|This is George, who also lives at the Bungay Jar bed & breakfast. || |
|This is Father Ted (black) and Bailey (Ginger), from Laurie in the UK. || |
|This is Luther, relaxing on the bed. Yawn! || |
|This is another picture of Luther, perhaps dreaming of a hot tub? || |
|This is six-year-old Lucky, who likes to check the answering machine! || |
If you would like to send in a picture of your favorite sleeping cat, please accept these rules first.
- Make the picture no larger than about 640x480 pixels, and provide it in either JPEG (preferred) or GIF format.
- Let us know the cat's name!
- If you like, supply some comments about the kitty, but keep it to a couple of sentences, please. We reserve the right to edit the text.
- In keeping with the spirit of the site, we prefer pictures of sleeping cats, but awake cats are fine too!
- We reserve the right to crop any picture, and to refuse to post any picture, for any reason, or for no reason.
- You represent that you own the copyright of any picture you submit, and you explicitly grant Sleeping Cat Software permission to display it on this site.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sleeping Cat Software from any action resulting from the posting or display of a picture submitted by you to this site.
- At your request, Sleeping Cat Software will remove a picture submitted by you, given a reasonable time to act upon the request.
- You must include your full name and address. This will not be published on the site, but is only for our records.
- Pictures cannot be returned.
If you agree with these rules, there are three ways to submit a picture, in order of preference:
- Send a URL where the picture already exists, for example: http://your.site.com/yourcat.jpg. In this case, we will merely include a link to that URL. Remember that when the picture is viewed, it is being read from your site, not ours.
- Send a pointer to a location where we may download the picture by, for example, ftp.
- As a last resort, send the picture by email.
The contact address is: email@example.com